Field Solutions Group (FSG/ASX)
NSW Government Appoints FSG to Lead Neutral Host Trial (MOCN) and participate in all categories of Mobile Coverage Project Partnership Trial
Sydney, April 29, 2022 AEST (ABN Newswire) – Field Solutions Holdings Limited (ASX:FSG), Australia’s leading rural and regional telecommunications carrier, is pleased to announce it has been selected from a panel comprising every mobile network operator and several infrastructure providers, to lead the Neutral Host Pilot (Multi-Operator Core Networks – MOCN) for NSW Government.
“We are delighted to be selected to lead the NSW Regional Mobile Coverage Trial for the Neutral Host (MOCN) project for NSW Government”, says Andrew Roberts, CEO FSG.
- FSG selected to lead the Neutral Host Pilot (MOCN) Partnership trial with participation from Optus, Telstra, TPG and Pivotel
- FSG selected to participate in all categories of domestic roaming, OpenRAN and MORAN – equipment sharing trials alongside Optus, Telstra, TPG, BAI, Pivotel and One-Wifi
- Stage 1 Pilot funding pool of $50M
- Stage 2 Production deployment funding pool of up to $250M
- FSG leading both the Federal and NSW Neutral Host Pilots (MOCN)
- FSG to utilise Nokia and Mavenir mobile network vendor partnerships