Field Solutions Holdings Limited (ASX: FSG), Australia’s leading rural and regional telecommunications carrier, has been selected from a panel comprising every mobile network operator and several infrastructure providers, to lead the Neutral Host Pilot (Multi-Operator Core Networks – MOCN) for NSW Government.
- Selected to Lead the Neutral Host Pilot (MOCN) Partnership trial with participation from Optus, Telstra, TPG and Pivotel
- FSG selected to participate in all categories of domestic roaming, OpenRAN and MORAN – equipment sharing trials alongside Optus, Telstra, TPG, BAI, Pivotel and One-Wifi
- Stage 1 Mobile Cover $50M
- FSG leading both the Federal and NSW Neutral Host Pilots (MOCN)
- FSG to utilise Nokia and Mavenir mobile network vendor partnerships
Full Field Solutions press release here. Official launch video below.
Click Play to watch the launch of the NSW Active Sharing Partnership trial held on April 28, 2022.